Each time I have moved a stop in favour of the trade by 3/4 points, I have been stopped out and then the trade has gone on to make it’s full target. This is an area where it’s really important to be consistent because moving stops often ends up being an emotional, reactive decision in response to losses and by acting from that, I will generally lose.
- Scratching trades – good or bad idea?
- Even a fast break of a critical level gives a nice entry if I wait a couple of minutes
- Another example of how patience is essential to all entries and H-C-B in particular
- Just wait! Is it a setup or not?
- A ranging market requires precise entries
- My fast entries increase risk