It may seem strange to be looking a 1-, 3- and 6-month daily cash charts to trade on the M1 and M3 charts, but the reason I do this is to find my levels for the day. These long term charts give me essential information about where the MAs and fibs are – i.e. the levels where institutions are buying and selling.
- Ranging PA so don’t take a break
- Putting the Futures close price in the wrong place
- Question today was ‘where is there a really good value buy?’
- A case for a support zone around SUP 1
- Again, what didn’t happen told me what would happen
- Was this a washout? What was the psychology behind today’s moves?