Fibs are often the most important levels on the Dax. And the intraday fib works uncannily well too. From now on, I update the intraday fib during the session so that I know where the levels are – it’s especially useful for working how far pullbacks are likely to go.
- Ranging PA so don’t take a break
- Putting the Futures close price in the wrong place
- Question today was ‘where is there a really good value buy?’
- A case for a support zone around SUP 1
- Again, what didn’t happen told me what would happen
- Was this a washout? What was the psychology behind today’s moves?