To trade triangles and compressions, it often necessary to take a trade straight into a KL or TL. This can feel awkward, but as long as there is a genuine compression around the level i.e. plenty of order flow so that those that planned to buy or sell have already had the opportunity to do so, then tradin straight into it is the right thing to do.
- Why I don’t trade the next day after an over-trading session
- Fading opening spikes into levels
- Imp-Corr structure breaks and the trend reverses
- Married – for richer or poorer – to the idea of a bear squeeze
- This is what the PA looked like before a break down
- Why it pays to keep long term price charts in mind