- What does preceding 12 months mean?
- What is a preceding number?
- What do you call something that comes before?
- Which is current financial year?
- What is the current previous year?
- What is the meaning of preceding year?
- What is the meaning of preceding?
- How do you use the word preceding?
- What is a preceding sentence?
- What is the opposite to preceding?
- What does preceding mean in law?
- What is another word for preceding?
- What is the difference between preceding and succeeding?
- What does immediately preceding year mean?
- What’s previous?
- What is preceding and succeeding number?
- What is the succeeding of?
- Is preceding before or after?
- What is the preceding year of 2020?
- What is another word for next?
- Who is a person under Income Tax Act?
What does preceding 12 months mean?
It means 12 months from date of contract ending.
from when your contract of employment terminates.
So, anyone who works or has worked for them in the year preceding that event..
What is a preceding number?
Filters. Preceding is the act of coming before or being ahead of. An example of preceding is the number one coming before the number two.
What do you call something that comes before?
An antecedent is a thing that comes before something else.
Which is current financial year?
3. AY and FY for recent yearsPeriodFinancial YearAssessment Year1 April 2019 to 31 March 20202019-202020-211 April 2018 to 31 March 20192018-192019-201 April 2017 to 31 March 20182017-182018-191 April 2016 to 31 March 20172016-172017-18Jan 4, 2021
What is the current previous year?
As per the Income Tax law the income earned in current year is taxable in the next year. The year in which income is earned is known as the previous year. In layman language the current financial year is known as the previous year.
What is the meaning of preceding year?
Preceding Year: A Preceding Year is the year prior to the current year. A Preceding Financial Year is the year prior to a period of 12 months commencing on the 1st day of April and ending on the 31st day of March.
What is the meaning of preceding?
preceding, antecedent, foregoing, previous, prior, former, anterior mean being before. preceding usually implies being immediately before in time or in place.
How do you use the word preceding?
It had happened during the preceding year.The author anticipated the question in a preceding chapter.Repeat the exercises described in the preceding section.Industrial orders had already fallen in the preceding months.See the preceding chapter.More items…•Jan 15, 2017
What is a preceding sentence?
Something is preceding if it comes directly before. The preceding sentence is not so much a definition of the word preceding as a description of it. To cede is to give way, so when you use preceding to describe, say, a person, you’re essentially describing him as the one that just gave way. Previous is a good synonyms.
What is the opposite to preceding?
Antonyms: after, concluding, consequent, following, hind, hinder, hindmost, later, latter, posterior, subsequent, succeeding. Synonyms: antecedent, anterior, earlier, foregoing, former, forward, front, introductory, precedent, preliminary, previous, prior.
What does preceding mean in law?
The right of being first placed in a certain order, the first rank being supposed the most honorable. 2. In this country no precedence is given by law to men. 3. … A Law Dictionary, Adapted to the Constitution and Laws of the United States.
What is another word for preceding?
Some common synonyms of preceding are antecedent, anterior, foregoing, former, previous, and prior. While all these words mean “being before,” preceding usually implies being immediately before in time or in place.
What is the difference between preceding and succeeding?
The difference between Preceding and Succeeding When used as adjectives, preceding means occurring before or in front of something else, in time, place, rank or sequence, whereas succeeding means following, next in order.
What does immediately preceding year mean?
“TWO YEARS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE” means: measuring BEFORE the specified date; the time of two years. “immediately” gives the definition of =DIRECTLY BEFORE.
Previous means the one that just came before. For instance, the previous sentence explained the meaning of the word previous. With previous, you first see that the prefix pre meaning “before.” The second part of the word, vius, — think via — means “road,” so you’re talking about the road, or thing, before.
What is preceding and succeeding number?
one less than the given number is known as preceding number whereas one more than the given number is the succeding number.
What is the succeeding of?
succeeding – coming after or following. subsequent – following in time or order; “subsequent developments” preceding – existing or coming before. 2. succeeding – (of elected officers) elected but not yet serving; “our next president”
Is preceding before or after?
As an adjective, preceding is always used before a noun, as in the preceding chapter. Preceding can also be used as the continuous tense (-ing form) of the verb precede, which means to come before. In most cases, the opposite of preceding is following, meaning coming after.
What is the preceding year of 2020?
Some examples of Assessment Year and Financial Year or Previous YearPeriodFinancial YearAssessment Year1 April 2018 to 31st March 20192018-192019-201 April 2019 to 31st March 20202019-202020-211 April 2020 to 31st March 20212020-212021-22Apr 28, 2020
What is another word for next?
What is another word for next?followingcomingsubsequentapproachingconsequentensuingimminentsucceedingupcomingimpending100 more rows
Who is a person under Income Tax Act?
1. Normal Assessee. An individual who is liable to pay taxes for the income earned during a financial year is known as a normal assessee. Every individual who has earned any income earned or losses incurred during the previous financial years are liable to pay taxes to the government in the current financial year.